Training in IBS

“If God spare my life, ere many years I will cause a boy who drives the plough to know more of the scriptures than you do.” - William Tyndale

Pastoring the fellowship of Malisheve and Teaching Inductive Bible Study seminars in Kosovo and Eastern Europe.

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

A Must.


Mark 13:10

O) "And the gospel must first be preached to all the nations."

I) This is said by Jesus in the context of answering about the signs of the end of the world. He gives this as a condition. The gospel "must" first be preached to all the nations. This is a requirement before the end. This is what the disciples were to be concerned with before anything else. And this is what they did til their last breath, preach the gospel.

A) Before anything else, I must be concerned with the preaching of the gospel to all the nations. I have many things to be concerned with in this life; caring for myself, my family, our needs, our comfort, etc. But Jesus told me not to worry about my life and those things. He said my Father will provide. I have seen that. He wants me to make sure that the gospel is preached to all the nations. Lord, let me preach the gospel to the nations until my last breath! Beginning with my family, let my life "preach" the gospel through loving, serving and teaching my wife and kids. In the church let me be an example to the believers, in everything let my life be worthy of the gospel. In the world let everyone that I meet smell the sweet fragrance of Christ; to those who are being saved, the aroma of life leading to life, to those who are perishing the aroma of death leading to death. I can't do this Jesus. You have to do it through me. Thank You Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment