This is the song we sing at the end of every church service here in Malisheve, Kosovo.
The words are:
"O Lord, we are all here, speaking, eating, drinking only for You, Rejoicing that we are all together, Lord."
We are encouraged at what the Lord is doing here and we are praying that that song would be prophetic as the Lord brings His people "all together" here and answers the prayer of Christ (John 17:21) for all of us who would believe in Him throughout history. Unity takes work, so let us continue to pray and see God remove anything between us and Him, and us and each other.
I think I saw Hana? Thanks for posting, we are praying. Happy to hear about inductive Bible study!!
ReplyDeleteSo sweet! Anthony and I both were asked to share at a thing at ccbc. At the end we all held hands to pray. At amen Anton and I looked at each other and started.."O Zot te gjithe jemi ketu!" It's ingrained forever! Te falla te gjitheve edha jam te lut per familja tuaj!
ReplyDeleteTrish - yup that's Hana :)
ReplyDeleteJen - that's so cool! Thanks for praying. You are greatly missed here.
Thanks so much for posting this video, it's a blessing to see the church worshiping in their language.
ReplyDeleteI enjoyed the update, and will continue to pray!
Be Blessed!
Love love love! So encouraged! Blessings blessings and more blessings to you to continue the work! Excited for the IBS courses and seminars! I started it myself - will continue! Love you guys! ~Elizabeth
ReplyDelete