Luke 10
O) v16 "He who hears you hears Me, he who rejects you rejects Me, and he who rejects me rejects Him Who sent Me."
I) The disciples go in the authority of their Lord. Their words carried the weight of heaven and hell behind them. They spoke the very Words of God. They still do.
A) I go in the authority of my Lord as I serve Him. My words carry the weight of heaven and hell behind them everyday.
It is important that I am clear and precise in accordance with
Scripture and that I am forceful in the sense that these words come with
all authority. I must always speak the truth in love without exception,
not in the flesh or my own ability but in the Spirit. My love must
abound more and more in knowledge and all discernment knowing how to
answer each one wisely so my words are fitting, whether they are
compassionate or if they bring fear. Nonetheless these Words of God must
be heard and received or rejected. This is my ministry, the ministry
of the Words, and I must not neglect to declare the whole counsel of God.

No comments:
Post a Comment