Training in IBS

“If God spare my life, ere many years I will cause a boy who drives the plough to know more of the scriptures than you do.” - William Tyndale

Pastoring the fellowship of Malisheve and Teaching Inductive Bible Study seminars in Kosovo and Eastern Europe.

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

As He said (by Jeff)


Luke 22

O) v13. So they went and found it just as He had said to them, and they prepared the Passover.

I) Jesus told them exactly what they would find and exactly what to do when they find it, specifically to prepare for Jesus and His disciples to sit and eat the Passover together. Things will always go exactly as Jesus said they would. His disciples must simply obey Him and there will be communion between them.

A) Things are exactly as Jesus said they would be. He said there would be tribulation for me in the world and I feel that pressure. He said there would be divisions and sins and I am seeing those all around me now. He said not to think it strange when I go through fiery trials and so I can't think it's strange. Instead I must simply do what He has said. He said "In Me you will have peace, blessed are the peacemakers, do not take part in their sins, and count it all joy when you fall into various trials." So I'll find things as He said they would be and I will do as He said to do. What does He want me to do? Prepare a place for Him and His disciples to eat together, to fellowship. I need to facilitate communion between the Lord and His disciples. As disciples of Christ our job is to make it possible for people to be with Jesus. This only happens by faith, preparing the Passover, making known that He is the Lamb of God who takes away the sins of the world. I must be about the preparation of the gospel of peace. It will never be easy according to Jesus but He is my strength. So I will continue to preach the gospel and make disciples regardless by the grace of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment