Matt 25. O) v13,30,41,46. "..I do not know you...There will be weeping and gnashing of teeth...Depart from Me you cursed, into the everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:...And these will go away into everlasting punishment..."
I) This is real. This will happen to untold billions of people, if we do not reach them and if they do not repent and believe in the gospel. If the Bible is true, if Jesus is risen from the dead then everything that He said is true. He did rise and it is true. These words came from his mouth not as a parable but as a fact. This is not a theory. This is not a joke. This is not a religion. This is cold reality. The character and justice of God demands it. The goodness of God demands it. The deception of satan must be overcome. These people cannot go with him and his angels into everlasting fire. God's blood was shed for them.
A) I'm sick of playing the game Lord, let me go all the way in love, holding nothing back. I don't care about the postmodern mind, the culture and tradition of 500 or a 1000 years. I don't want to talk about heaven and hell all day to those who are going to heaven, to theorize, theologize and argue, while people are dying and going to everlasting fire that is not meant for them. I see their faces, I see my children, I see men, women, children separated from God, made in His image, the lost coins, the lost sheep. God give me the grace to go and find them. For their hearts to come to know you. Do not let me rest and so I won't let You rest till they are rescued from everlasting fire.
No comments:
Post a Comment